Data Networks and Security
Choose from a wide range of data connectivity options
Optic Voice & Data work with Australia’s major carriers to provide our customers with business grade data solutions. That means we’re not limited to only one provider. We give you choice and flexibility, finding a network provider which best suits your business needs and budget.
Business-grade connectivity powers industry-leading businesses
Your business continuity relies on safe, fast, and reliable data connectivity. With the right choice of connectivity and the right tools, your business data and communications are secure. It’s the flexible, secure, and scalable business grade network powering behind the scenes which drives our most successful client businesses.
High end internet solutions
There is a large range of providers available but not all are equal in terms of speed, network coverage, capacity and support they offer. We can advise you on the best choice for your needs.
- Delivered via Australia’s NBN network
- Fast and reliable connection
- Cost-effective delivery
- High speed Internet in 25/10Mbps, 50/20Mbps and 100/40Mbps speed tiers
- High-speed fibre-optic performance
- Generous bandwidth for connectivity and data storage options
- Affordable business option
- Ideal for supporting cloud-based platforms
- 1:1 contention ratio
Managed SD-WAN for increased data security
SD-WAN stands for “software-defined wide-area network” and it’s becoming the best choice for businesses which need connection across multiple offices.
One of the primary benefits of SD-WAN is the high level of security it offers.
- Cloud-managing routing between offices
- High-performance and flexible communication between offices
- Secure, PCI compliant, connectivity between sites and cloud-hosted platforms
- Sensitive data is secured within the network
The benefits of a managed SD-WAN solution
Optic Voice & Data partner with NetSG to deliver best in class network deployment and management. We tailor each network solution to ensure your business hubs receive the very best available network connectivity. Allow us to manage your network while you manage your business.
- High-performance mix of internet services via fibre, NBN and Mobile.
- Flexible options for renting hardware making it cheaper to initiate the system
- rapid deployment of new offices
- 24x7x365 management and real-time monitoring by Australian based expert teams
- Agile and inexpensive network management
- Uses a standard internet connection so no expenditure on new hardware
- Multi-tenant FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer platforms – providing complete control and visibility into the SD-WAN for a fraction of the cost of investing in these platforms outright
- Expert support for implementation and for ongoing usage